The bunded ‘walk-in’ chemical store is the ideal storage solution for storing a wide range of chemical drums and small containers (including highly flammable chemicals in ‘safe’ locations). These durable and versatile chemical storage solutions are leak tested, have fixed or adjustable shelving and enable easy access. Option of Clad, Anti Vandal or Insulated.
3.0m walk in clad closed
3.0m walk in clad open
Anti vandal store blue
Anti vandal store closed
Anti vandal store open
Walk-in Clad Stores
Walk-in Anti-Vandal Stores
Walk-in Insulated Stores
|INS1.6||1600w x 1600d x 2500h||300 litres|
|INS2.4||2400w x 2400d x 2500h||1000 litres|
|INS3.6||3600w x 2400d x 2500h||1450 litres|
|INS6.0||6000w x 2400d x 2500h||2500 litres|
|Fixed Shelving||2 No. levels 500mm deep||Image|
|Adjustable Shelving||Bay 1050w x 500d x 2100h (5 shelves per bay)||Image|
|Frost Protection||Atex (flammable atmosphere) or Non Atex Available||Image|
|Extraction||Atex (flammable atmosphere) or Non Atex Available||Image|
|Lighting||Atex (flammable atmosphere) or Non Atex Available||Image|
|Temperature Control||Atex (flammable atmosphere) or Non Atex Available||Image|
|Fire Extinguisher||Ceiling mounted automatic powder extinguisher||Image|
|Anti Static Protection||Wall mounted grounding rail and binding cables|
|Fire Escape||Emergency fire escape door for stores over 6m long||Image|
|Access Ramp||1000w x 1200d x height to suit store|
- 'Walk-in' design allows storage of a wide range of chemical containers and equipment.
- Delivered to site fully assembled and ready for immediate use. Easily relocated.
- Leak tested epoxy coated bund.
- Secure hinged lockable doors.
- Ventilation panels on side walls.
- Safety/warining signage fitted as standard.
- Option of fixed or adjustable shelving.
- Suitable for storage of highly flammable chemicals in ‘safe’ locations, ref. HS(G)51.
Robust tubular steel structure with profiled metal walls.
Fully welded heavy duty steel plate construction with anti-tamper pad lock boxes.
Suitable for non-secure locations.
Insulated construction allows greater temperature control.
- Can be manufactured to any size.
- Fixed or adjustable shelving.
- Anti-static grounding.
- Extraction systems , lighting, heating systems.
- Fire supression systems.
- Emergency fire escape doors.
- Doors can be fitted on any wall.
This product can be customised to your requirements:
Temperature control systems can be fitted to store your chemicals at preset temperatures.
Customise Your Solution