Emergency Safety Showers and eye/face washes. Emergency showers should be easily accessible in chemical storage and process areas to allow immediate wash down of chemical splashes.
Emergency Wash Hose
Wall mounted eye/face wash
Pedestal eye/face wash
Combination drench shower & eye/face wash
Combination drench shower & eye/face wash stainless steel
Heat traced shower
|3000||Emergency Wash Hose.||Image|
|2210||Wall mounted eye/face wash.||Image|
|2220||Pedestal eye/face wash.||Image|
|4220||Combination drench shower & eye/face wash.||Image|
|SS4220TI||Combination drench shower & eye/face wash stainless steel.||Image|
|HT||Heat traced Shower.||Image|
|SD||Self draining shower.||Image|
- Galvanized and powder coated construction.
- Abs shower heads and eye wash bowls.
- 2 Bar water pressure required.
- Minimum flow rate required: 75 litres per minute.
- Stainless steel options.
- Heat traced & self draining versions available.